Here is a collection of featured videos on publication guidelines, manuscript submission and issue highlights
1. This video highlights how to download, fill and upload the conflict of interest form from our website during manuscript submission
2. In this first workshop of the online series we had the following presentations:
Choosing a Study Question - Dr. James Kigera (Editor-in-chief AAS)
Structure of a manuscript - Dr. Aruyaru Stanley Mwenda (Associate Editor AAS)
References - Dr. Bahaty Riogi (Associate Editor AAS)
3. Instructional video on how to use the submission prefill when uploading your manuscript to the Annals of African surgery on Scholarone.
4. This video highlights how to submit video vignettes to the Annals of African Surgery
5. ETHICS IN SURGICAL RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION.
This was the 3rd virtual workshop conducted by the AAS herein we had 3 presentations
ETHICS IN SURGICAL RESEARCH- Dr. Mwachaka Philip (Assistant Editor, Annals of African Surgery Journal)
PUBLICATION ETHICS: Plagiarism, authorship and images- Dr. Moraa Mose (Assistant Editor, Annals of African Surgery Journal)
ETHICS IN PEER REVIEW AND EDITING- Dr. Michael Mwachiro (Assistant Editor, Annals of African Surgery Journal)